^^^Before we left to take photos, well my hubby was already taking photos. Naturally this was my reaction.
Pardon my ghostly white legs. Hey. At least my romper is the only thing that is orange.
Romper: Triple Thread Clothing
Sandals: TJ Maxx; similar here
Necklace: Triple Thread Clothing
Purse: H and M; similar here
Hello lovely girls! (and my hubby, Love you, Bae). How was everyone’s long weekend?! Mine was busy and then super relaxing. I hosted my first fashion event Friday night! A fellow blogger and I hosted a pop up shop for Triple Thread Clothing. (Follow their Facebook page and Instagram @triplethreadoc for information on where they will be next!). It was so much fun! People came and shopped, and we all just chatted and hung out and took photos in our photo booth! This romper I’m wearing is what I was wearing the night of the event. I literally can’t even tell you how fast we snapped these photos before I left. I was at the event setting up and came home for like 15 minutes to change and made my hubby come follow me down our street to a plain wall to take a few photos. I guess we’re getting good at this! The rest of the weekend was mostly lazy! Which I guess we needed.
Everyone’s been posting 20 things on Instagram so I thought it would be fun to do it too here so you all can get to know me a little better!
1. When I first met my hubby, I tried to get some of my younger friends to like him because I thought he would be too young for me. (I’m four years older).
2. I started seriously learning Spanish in junior high because I wanted to be able to communicate with the kids at the orphanage we went to with my church. I liked it so much, I got a degree in it, and can speak fluently.
3. I have run 4 marathons, including the Boston Marathon.
4. I drink at least 3 cups of coffee a day.
5. I have never broken a bone or been to the ER.
6. If I’m grumpy or annoying, my hubby will send me out on a run. It works.
7. I cannot stand having dishes in the sink. Makes me feel like my entire house is a mess.
8. I was home-schooled my ENTIRE life.
9. I don’t like eggs.
10. My hubby and I were only engaged for three months.
11. I’m currently obsessed with Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off” song. Like I’m dancing around the house every time it comes on obsessed.
12. I can’t wink. Like at all. So don’t ask me to play those killer winking games.
13. I always dreamed of going to a military ball, and finally got to last year. (Guess that’s one perk of my hubby being in the Marines).
14. I usually get ready faster than my hubby.
15. I play the piano.
16. I know the words to pretty much EVERY SINGLE country song that comes on the radio.
17. I have been a hairstylist for almost 10 years.
18. I paint my nails probably three times a week.
19. I am obsessed with the TV show “Friends” and have watched all 10 seasons numerous times.
20. My life wouldn’t be the same without Jesus. He’s my homeboy.
Happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading. Love you all.