When I saw this cute little suede overall dress, I had to have it. It can go with so many things and will be so cute with tights and booties for the fall. As for this off the shoulder top, I wish it came in a million colors because I already wore it too many times. I purposefully left it at home so that I wouldn’t wear it again at Fashion Week. These cute little flats are the perfect addition to my ever growing shoe collection! I love all the buckles and know they will be a staple this fall!
I decided to make a list of random stuff for today’s post because why not! So here ya go!
- I bought a pink suitcase. I might regret my color choice next year when the pantone colors of the year change. (JK, I never even knew what that was until this year..)
- Yesterday was the first time I wasn’t scared of the turbulence on the airplane.
- My order at Starbucks is always a hot coffee with room or an iced coffee with room. I add half and half and a little sugar. Every few months I’ll splurge and get a soy latte. 😛
- This is my first time going to New York. Everyone sounds surprised when I tell them. And I’m like why is that weird? And then I remember I’m 30…
- I have dreamt of running through Central Park for as long as I can remember. Well maybe just ever since Rachel and Phoebe did their flailing run in that one Friends episode. Gonna check that one off the bucket list a few times over this next week.
- Every new place I go, I always love to go for a run because I feel like you get to explore in a different way than you would otherwise. Last night’s sunset here in Denver was INSANE, and I never would have seen it if I hadn’t been out on my run.
- The excitement I have over Ben’s hair finally growing back out after he had to keep it shaved for four months is kind of ridiculous.
- My entire house might be pink if I didn’t have a husband. So I guess I might not regret the pink suitcase after all.
- I might fangirl over like ten different bloggers if I run into them in New York.
- A $4 bouquet of sunflowers from Trader Joes will make my day any day.
Thaaaaat’s all folks!
See you in NY!
SHOP THE POST