I love finding unique tops in solid colors. (FYI I may have just started typing “Younique”, and that means it’s either too late for me to be typing a blog post, or I’ve seen that mascara ad one too many times.) This pink pom pom top immediately caught my eye with the cute little pom poms and the choker neck style. Not too mention that I had no idea, but it totally feels soft like corduroy in real life. Um yes please!
I got my fave Levi’s jeans in another color, and they come in a bunch of different colors! If you want some high-waist jeans, these are awesome. (I realize I say faves a lot. But in all reality, the jeans I wear ALL the time are either Topshop or Levi’s, and they are all my faves. 😛 )
(Finishing up the post this am because the author has had 8 hours of sleep and is a little more successful at life with sleep.)
I texted Ben last night to tell him my post needed a little more “flavor”. And he laughed at me. But I mean I gotta talk about more than just my outfits for a blog post to make ya wanna read it and come back right?! So here’s a few random facts about me to add some flavor to your Wednesday. And if you’re happy I waited to post until it had said flavor, let a sister know and leave a comment.
1. My running shoes are bright blue with yellow, and I’m not sure why I bought them but I literally HATE so much that they don’t match 99% of my running outfits. Like it kinda hurts my heart. 😛 Why do running shoes have to come in terrible color ways and be so bulky? First on my Christmas list.
2. Dishes in the sink are my least favorite thing ever. I have a decorative sign in my kitchen that my old roommate bought me that says, “I like hugs. I like kisses…But what I really love is help with the dishes.” Let’s just say when we lived together, she knew the way to my heart. 😛
3. I got the iPhone 6 Plus last year when I had an upgrade, and I had to return it after a week because my hands would go numb in the middle of the night from using it. I don’t know if that’s because I have tiny hands or just because phones shouldn’t be that big (probably that).
4. I watch hardly any TV or pay attention to the news, real or celebrity. I usually get the 4-1-1 from my clients. Works out great for me. Saves me time, and my clients get the pleasure of being the first to tell me about all the things going on in the world that I should probably know… Also Zombie shows and all this weird crap people watch, no thanks. 😛 I’ll stick to watching “Friends” re-runs for the 60th time.
5. Our Christmas tree is SO crooked. Like not the cute “oh I’m just trying to be like a Charlie Brown kind of Christmas tree” crooked. Just regular old not cute crooked. Still deciding if I should attempt to fix it… 😛
Ok that’s all, folks.
SHOP THE POST