THIS PLACE WE STAYED IS A FREAKING DREAM. All of these photos are taken all around our little bed and breakfast, Sueno del Mar. I am obsessed especially with the little bench with all of the boho pillows. I want to just go back every year just so I can sit there again with and drink my coffee surrounded by all this pretty greenery with a view of the ocean.
I’m pretty sure more than half of my recent purchases have had some sort of embroidery on them. This little red dress from Chic Wish is the perfect beach coverup. Or it would be perfect with some boyfriend shorts too. It’s on the shorter side, as am I 😛 , so probably wouldn’t work as an everyday dress!
Beach vacations are my favorite thing ever. And one thing I love about them is how easy they are to pack for. Cuz if ya’ll have been following me for any length of time on here or on social media, you may have caught wind of how much I love packing. #idont So beach vacations are my favorite because I think they are the easiest to pack for. Here are a few of my tips for packing for a beach vacation!
- Choose clothing items with lightweight fabrics that are breathable! I always bring my denim shorts, and I barely wear them because when I do, I end up sweating, and they are so annoying to put back on after being in the water. Dresses, rompers or two piece sets are my favorite items to pack.
2. Find some really great comfortable sandals that pair with all of your looks. I’ve found that I just end up wearing the same shoes most days even when I bring more. I took these to Costa Rica and have them in several colors. I also love having a pair of slides that are easy to put on so that when you need to run to do something and only need shoes for a minute, you don’t need to mess with buckles or ties!
3. Get a great beach hat! I LOVE this one I have. And a word of advice, you only need one. 😛 A pair of sunglasses that you actually want to wear is a must too. I always buy tons and end up wearing the same ones. These are my go-to right now.
4. I love having a little pair of beach shorts and a coverup always in my bag so if I need to throw something on while I run to the bathroom or to get food etc, I don’t have to put on a whole outfit, and I can just put those over my bathing suit! A co
5. Bring a beach bag to throw all of your beach stuff in! And how cute is THIS watermelon bag?!
6. And last but most important in my book, bring all the bathing suits. 😛 I love having a variety and sometimes I’ll even wear two in one day! Boohoo, Asos and Target are my go-to’s right now for affordable swimwear. Oh and anyone else want ALL of the one pieces?!
And that’s all folks. Now, I’m all excited and want to be packing for another beach vacation. 😛
Hope you have the best weekend!
SHOP THE POST