Alright. It’s pretty much official. Over half my wardrobe is from Shein. I just feel like they always have that one thing that makes each piece just a little bit more unique. And it doesn’t cost an arm and leg. I might have spent an hour last night in between watching Friends, just scrolling through their site and favoriting things for some upcoming vacations and you know, just life. (Insert Ben laughing at me. 😛 ) I am obviously talking about them because this top I’m wearing in today’s post is from there. It’s a freaking steal, and I may just end up wearing it today too…
Since I don’t really know what else to tell you about my outfit, I mean that’s what pictures are for right, let’s move right along to another edition of five things you don’t need to know:
- I seriously kinda hate that I’m not wearing high-waisted shorts in this post. I feel like some of the girls in high school my mom never wanted me to be. 😛 But this shoot was literally the most random thing ever. I was driving out of Joshua Tree, saw this cool spot, changed my shirt, snapped a few photos and then looked at the photos and realized the wrong part of my midriff was showing. #fashionbloggertruths
2. I can never decide who my favorite Friends character is. I’ll watch one episode and think Joey is my favorite and then the next Rachel and the next Ross. I guess we’re just all meant to be best friends. Do you have a favorite?
3. I haven’t colored my hair since November, and now I’m proud of that fact. You know, kinda like when I was 21 and still had never kissed a boy. Just holding out now for bragging rights. 😛 (But for real girls, save yo kisses.)
4. I love my job a lot a lot but when I don’t work for a few days, I imagine what retirement is like and realize I better get back to work stat so I can forget that feeling.
5. I finally made a work space desk area in my house, and I just looked over at it from the couch and realized I have maybe sat in it once. Either I need to start putting it to use or else just quietly admit to myself that it’s just there for looks.
P.S. This is my first time ever wearing my Luxy Hair Extensions! I have the 220g in Ash Blonde. I washed them in purple shampoo to match the ash tone of my hair. And if you want some for yourself, you can use the code MOXIE for $5 off.
Happy Cinco de Mayo. Hope you eat some tacos, and buy this shirt from Shein so we can twin.
SHOP THE POST