Oh hello again. Can you believe it?! Two days in a row! It’s a Christmas miracle. 😛 I literally never wear yellow. I think maybe because I think it’s too close to my skin tone. But my little sister bought me this skirt for my birthday, and I put it on with some self tanner, and I loved it. And now I’m like wait do I need more yellow stuff in my closet?! P.S. The fit of this skirt if amazing, and it’s only $12. Oh and if you’ve never seen this top before, CONGRATS. 😛 I literally have two of them just in case something happens to the other one. So you probs need it too.
I figured it was time for another round of five things you don’t need to know so here ya go:
- I am currently reading this book, and it’s amazing! I love historical fiction. I’m trying to get back into reading so I have a list of books, and I’m really going try to make it something I do! I also have been doing this devotional, and I love it because it’s a one page easy read for each day along with a short scripture.
2. I am watching Bachelor in Paradise while writing this, and I’m always like why the heck am I watching this. Also did anyone else feel like last week’s drama with Corinne and them getting shut down was super anti-climatic and not explained very well? Unless I literally was NOT paying attention when it happened. Which is quite possible.
3. I did all this work meal prepping healthy food on Sunday and then Ben and I had pizza for dinner and I ate out yesterday, and I was laughing at myself because I didn’t even eat the food I made. 😛
4. Ben and I text each other all the time about how we should retire so we can just hang out every day. I know that’s like thirty years away (for him at least) but I seriously can’t wait until we can be old together and hang out everyday.
5. No joke I am asked at least three times a week (a lot from clients) when we are having kids. So maybe you’re wondering too. 😛 Ben and I are SO excited to have kids one day, and we want a few. But our life has been kind of crazy almost ever since we met with him being in the military and pursuing firefighting and all that. And it’s been full of a lot of sacrifice, especially with our time together. So since a lot of the hard stuff is coming to an end, we just want to take the next year or so to really just be together and do life and have fun and be spontaneous. I know everyone says you’re never ready, and it’s never the right time etc but for us, this is where we’re at right now, and it feels just right for us.
How’s that for super superficial and super serious? 😛
P.S. I can’t stop wearing THIS necklace. You need it too.
SHOP THE POST