I’m sorry to say this again but if you can’t tell I currently have a minor jumpsuit obsession, and this is the best DENIM jumpsuit ever. It’s from my fave local boutique and is currently available online in all sizes so hurry up and snag it while you can! I’m wearing a size small. P.S. Don’t be surprised if every other post this season is a jumpsuit. I actually already have photos for this one ready to post soooooo… 😛
I decided it was time for another five things you don’t need to know. So here ya go.
FIVE THINGS YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW
- I HATE eggs. Like they gross me out SO bad. I want to like them because they’re good for you and such an easy, protein breakfast. But I don’t. 😛 Avocado toast and turkey bacon err day, it is then.
2. I low key no joke cry like at least three times a week. Granted some weeks might be really great, and those three times were all during an episode of This Is Us. But still. It’s just how I process life, what can I say? Where my fellow criers at??? 😛
3. Ben legitimately cringes at the sight of my unpainted slash chipped slash color stained nails and tells me to paint them or go get a manicure. We’ve decided he would be a better girl than I am. 😛
4. I always think it’s funny when people ask me questions about makeup because most of the time I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing. 😛 Speaking of, I haven’t done my eyebrows or waxed my lip in FOREVER because I always break out when I do so I hate it. I’ve done threading but holy crap, THAT HURTS. Anyways, if you’re sensitive and break out like me, what do you do? Because I’m not trying to get a jump start on MO-vember or anything.
5. I want to plan a trip to Macchu Picchu. Have you ever been?! I majored in Spanish in college so we learned so much about Central and South America and all the civilizations so it’s been on my bucket list ever since!
Hope you’re having the best week!
And praying for all of those in the fires. We had some near us this week that thankfully didn’t get too bad but the ones up North are crazy! Ben actually just left to head up there to help fight them.