So I’ve decided that I should probably just have been start taking more than one photo when I do an #ootd on my phone because I did that yesterday, and lookie here, now you’ve got a post! Just so much easier to snap a few real quick on your phone instead of the camera!
P.S. Before we move on, you need to know that this top is only $15, and these jeans are only $23. Both fit true to size (wearing a size small in the top and size 4 in the pants), and I am in love with both. Especially the pants. I’m shocked at how good the quality is and how good they fit considering the price!
Oh and another p.s., I’ve been mixing this and this together for my lip color, and I’m loving it.
And here’s a quick little five things you don’t need to know before I run out the door to work!
- I got my nails done for the first time in forever yesterday. I never do them because they always get ruined at work. But someone recommended I try SNS powder so I did. We’ll see how they hold up this week at work.
2. We have officially decided to put wood laminate flooring in our apartment, and I literally CANNOT wait. It’s going to change the entire look of our apartment, and I feel like it will finally feel put together. I used to love all the grey flooring but I feel like I’m leaning towards a lighter brown with grey tones. What’s your vote?
3. My am protein shake is always water, ice, half a frozen banana, chocolate protein powered and PB2. So. GOOD. Don’t know why I’m telling you that except that I just realized I need to make myself one before I leave to work.
4. We are now two episodes behind (will be three as of tomorrow) on This Is Us. And that’s because every time I suggest we watch it, Ben tells me he’s not ready for that much emotion at the moment. 😛
5. Getting really excited because we are going to Hawaii at the end of next week! My brother moved there with his wife and four kids over the summer so we are going to see them. Can’t wait for fun time with family, and a huge bonus that it will include amazing sunsets, swimming with sea turtles and all you can eat acai bowls.
Happy Thanksgiving week! Have the best day!
Oh p.s., did you notice Ben’s cute pose trying to stay out of the frame in one of the photos above. Have a gander and a laugh if you didn’t. 😛
SHOP THE POST